Saturday, February 16, 2008

idso: daycamp &/or gd childcare in Orlando, FL

Hi all! :)

If all goes well, I shall find myself in Montepulciano this summer! Dates are between: May 16 and June 23 for 2-3 weeks.

I am hoping to find a day camp for ages 3 and up, ideally, bilingual or arts. I will also happily 'settle' for childcare known for their gentle discipline practice. Bonus: anywhere between MetroWest and the Florida Mall would just be amazing!

OK, now the silly desperate story, if you're interested! :P

This trip has been 4 years in the making (well, truly about 15-20 years!)

My hubby will be teaching in Italy this summer. He's gone abroad to teach 3 times, each of those I was either very pregnant or our kids were too little for me to leave comfortably. Sooooo, this time, not preggy and at a point where i feel both my kids could be happy and safe with Grandma, I am looking forward to joining dh there for 2-3 weeks out of the 5 he'll be there!

So, I get my long-time-dreamed-of 'backpacking'-Europe-trip at age 30 freaking 6!!! :D

Kids will stay with Grandma in Orlando, but she also works. This is why I need such activities during that time.

Thanks all for any help one of you might provide! :) I mean, c'mon, look at them! :P (i know, what is mama hen going to say?)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear it. :)